BB Pentek Carbon 10micron 20×4.5
Chlorine, taste and odour reduction. 10 mic filtration. Cyst reduction including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. NSF/ANSI 42. Made from FDA compliant materials. Made in USA. EPM-20BB
Because Pentek CBC Series Cartridges are highly effective, they reduce unwanted bad taste & odour and chlorine taste & odour from potable drinking water. As the CBC Series Cartridges are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. Also making excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
BB Pentek Carbon 10micron Specs
- Reduces fine sediment and chlorine taste and odour in residential and commercial drinking water
- Nominal filtration rating of 10 microns
- Bonded PAC media with polyolefin pre-filter and polyethylene netting for extended life
- Initial pressure drop of 4 psi at a flow rate of 4 gpm
- Temperature range of 40 to 180 degrees F (4.4 to 82.2 degrees C)
In addition, BB Pentek Carbon 10 micron filters should be replaced between 6-12 months – depending on quality of water.
In short we also have more carbon filters for tank water and mains water.
Above all, a micron is short for micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Now that’s a very tiny unit of measure! The micron rating refers to the distance between pieces of filter media. So this determines the size of particles that the filter will allow to pass through. In other words the lower the micron level of a filter, the more contaminants it can catch and purify from your water..