BOSCH UltraClarity Fridge Filter replacement water filter cartridge will help your water and ice reach its full flavor potential!
Suitable for 740560,957657 and 987249 models. As well as water filter system models 9000 077095 and 9000 077096.
Most importantly this genuine OEM filter will help remove potentially harmful contaminants. From chlorine to particulates which leaves behind only pure and clean taste. So certainly replace every six months.!
As a result it Produces premium quality water & ice
That is to say it reduces chlorine taste & odor along with sediment 2800 litre capacity
Also NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
Bosch UltraClarity 644845 or 641425 is a screw-in installation water filter that fits most Bosch and Thermador water filtration system refrigerators.
BOSCH UltraClarity Fridge Filter Specs
Capacity – 739.68 Gallons (2,800 litres)
Max Operating Pressure – 120 psi (827 kPa)
Flow Rate – 0.75 gallons per minute (2.83 litres per min)
Recommended replacement every 6 months
Suitable for 740560,957657 and 987249 models
For use in water filter system models 9000 077095 and 9000 077096.
1. Twist the old BOSCH UltraClarity Fridge Filter a half-turn counter clockwise
2. Pull the filter straight out
3. Remove the reusable knob/cap from the end of the old filter
4. Discard the old filter
5. Snap the knob/cap onto the end of the new filter
6. Push the new filter into the fridge with the knob in the horizontal position until it stops
7. Twist the filter a half-turn clockwise
8. Reset your “change filter” light (if your fridge has one)
9. Change your filter every 6 months
Above all, a micron is short for micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Now that’s a very tiny unit of measure!
The micron rating refers to the distance between pieces of filter media.
This determines the size of particles that the filter will allow to pass through.
In other words the lower the micron level of a filter, the more contaminants it can catch and purify from your water..