Ceramic 0.5micron Carbon is by far the best value ceramic cartridge. It’s full size allows better flow and sub 1 micron filtering which is what’s needed for Giardia protection.
So therefore we know the caravan market is going to love this cartridge (which fits all standard 10″ housings). The cartridge length is 250mm – which is certainly the standard Australian size.
- Size: 10″ x 2.5″
- Type: Ceramic Carbon Cartridge
- Rating: 0.3 – 0.8 micron
- Flow Rate: 1-3L/Min
Benefits & Features:
- Absolute Filtration to 1 micron
- Removes: Algae, Rust, Sediment, Suspended Solids
- Inhibits the growth & reduces the following harmful bacteria by a rate better than 99.99%
- E-coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella, Klebsiella
- Reduces Cryptosporidium by 99.999%
- Reduces Giardia & other Cysts by 99.999%
- Removes Guinea Worm
- Reduces Turbidity
Self Sterilizing – does NOT require boiling. Caravanners like to have fine filtration, but once they hit some rough water they block very quickly. Not with this cartridge, just clean it down as your would a ceramic filter and away you go again.