EcoAqua EFF-6047A Fridge Filter – Compatible Water Filter Cartridge – Chlorine, Taste & Odor Removal Cartridge
The EcoAqua EFF-6047A Fridge Filter is a quality replacement water filter for Electrolux and Frigidaire refrigerators. This filter cartridge replaces the EPTWFU01 and is also known as the 807946705. This filter reduces chlorine, tastes, and odours, Particulate Class 1, cysts and Bisphenol A (BPA), lead, and mercury. Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 401.
The EFF-6047A Fridge Filter Replaces the Following Water Filters:
– Capacity: 757 litres (200 gallons) without indicator / 473 litres (125 gallons) with indicator
– Min / Max Operating Temperature: 0.6 – 38 degrees (33F-100F)
– Min / Max Working Pressure: 206.8 – 689.5kPa (30-100 psi)
– Flow Rate: 2.46L/min (0.5GPM)
– Filter Life: 6 Months
– Micron Rating: 1 Micron
– Reduce chlorine taste and odour in water for a clean and refreshing taste
– For use with Frigidaire ELECTROLUX and WESTINGHOUSE
– Last up to 6 months, depending on water quality and usage
– Replaces old cartridges quickly and easily without requiring contact with used filter material
– Twist-and-lock design
The EcoAqua EFF-6047A Fridge Filter Suits the Following Refrigerator Models:
The EcoAqua EFF-6047A Fridge Filter Installation Instructions:
1. Remove the current filter and discard.
2. Slide the new filter in with the grip oriented horizontally.
3. Push the filter and turn 90 degrees to the right until it snaps into place. The grip should now be oriented vertically.
4. Run water through the dispenser for approximately 3 minutes (1.5gallons) to prime the filter before use and discard this water.
For further information on change over refer to the owner’s manual that accompanied the fridge. Fridge manufacturers recommend changing your filter every 6 months or when the light indicator comes on (typically lasts up to 6 months), this can be dependent on water quality and pipe works in certain areas.
Above all, a micron is short for micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Now that’s a very tiny unit of measure!
The micron rating refers to the distance between pieces of filter media.
This determines the size of particles that the filter will allow to pass through.
In other words the lower the micron level of a filter, the more contaminants it can catch and purify from your water..