Fisher & Paykel 847201 filter removes chemicals and contaminants from your drinking water, resulting in clean tasting and clean smelling water.
But we recommend a new filter every six months for optimal water drinkability and flow.
Most importantly use with Fisher & Paykel Refrigerator Model Number RF523GDUX1.
Certainly please check your filter for the part number before purchasing. Part number should be on the old Filter you are replacing.
Thus the 847201 is a genuine replacement water filter for Fisher and Paykel refrigerators.
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per min / 1.89 Litres per min
Capacity: 170 Gallons / 643 Litres
Operating Temperature: 0.6C – 38C
Operating Pressure: 120psi / 827kPa max.
Filter Life: 6 Months or when the Change Filter light comes on.
Certified NSF/ANSI Standards 43
In short the Part number should be on the old Filter you are replacing.
The 847201 is compatible with the following Fisher & Paykel refrigerators:
RF523GDUX1, RF523MLDUX1, RF523MRDUX1
Fisher & Paykel 847201 Installation:
1. Find the filter cover on the back wall, top right of your refrigerator.
2. Pull the tab at the bottom of the cover towards you to release.
3. Hold the base of the filter firmly and pull towards you.
4. Rotate the filter counterclockwise 90C. The filter should release from the filter head; if it does not, pull the filter towards you.
5. Pull out the filter to remove it from the filter head. Discard the old filter.
6. Remove the packaging from the new filter and align the new filter into the filter head.
7. Insert the filter into the filter head and push firmly all the way into the filter head and rotate clockwise 90C until it locks into place.
8. Push the entire filter back into the bracket and push the cover up and into the slots at the top of the filter housing until it locks into place.
Primarily this filter removes:
- 99% of chlorine taste and odour
- 99% of chloramine taste and odour
- 99.99% of cysts
- 97% of mercury
- 99% of asbestos
Further more fridge filters here