LG LT700P Fridge Filter Replacement Water Filter
The LT700P is a genuine LG replacement water filter for your LG fridge that is designed to improve the taste of your drinking water. It suits LG refrigerators that require an internal, compact fridge water filter. The LG LT700P Fridge Filter complies with NSF guidelines, and is made with quality materials to ensure that your water and ice quality is of a high standard.
LG Fridge Filter Specifications
- Micron Rating: 0.3 microns
- Flow Rate: 1.14 lpm
- Temperature Range: 6°C – 37.8°C
- Pressure Range: 138- 827 kPa
- Capacity: 757 litres
- Height: 17.5cm
- Diameter: 4.5cm
What Do LG Fridge Water Filters Remove?
The LT700P removes 96% of Chlorine (CI) taste and odour, 96% of rust, dirt, sand, and sediment (0.5 to 1 micron in size), 98% of Benzene(C6H6), Cysts, Mercury (Hg), and Lead (Pb)
The LT700P water purifier is a genuine replacement for the following more common LG filter part numbers:
Which LG refrigerator uses the LT700P?
The genuine LG branded LT700P is suitable for both LG and Kenmore refrigerators that have an internal, compact fridge water filter mounted on the ceiling of the fridge. These filters are simple and easy to remove and replace. The LT700P is compatible with the following LG refrigerators:
LFX25978SB, LFX25978ST, LFX25978SW, LFX25991ST, LFX28968SB, LFX28968ST, LFX28968SWL FX28978SB, LFX28978ST, LFX28978SW, LFX28979SB, LFX28979ST, LFX28979SW, LFX28991ST, LFX28995ST, LFX31925SB, LFX31925ST, LFX31925SW, LFX31935ST, LFX31945ST, LFX31995ST, LFX33974ST, LMX25986SB, LMX25986ST, LMX25986SW, LMX25988SB, LMX25988ST, LMX25988SW, LMX28988SB, LMX28988ST, LMX28988SW.
How Long Does LG Refrigerator Filter Last?
Refrigerator manufacturers strongly recommend that LG fridge water filters are replaced every 6 months. As soon as the ‘change filter’ light appears either on the front display panel or near the filter cartridge casing in your refrigerator you should change the water and ice purifier. However, if you notice that the clarity or the taste of your water has changed, this is an indication that it is time for a new water filter. Replacing your water filter when this occurs ensures that your water remains fresh and that the ice and water mechanisms in your fridge are protected from any corrosion.
Installing LG Water Filters For Fridge
- Open both doors.
- Remove the top shelf in your fridge to make room to be able to remove the filter.
- On the filter housing, you will see the word PUSH. Push slightly on both sides, with your thumb and index finger and the housing will open.
- Push the filter downwards, and then pull out and discard.
- To install the new filter, first make sure that the two O-rings are intact.
- Insert the new filter into the filter housing, push in and all the way up until you hear and feel it click into place.
- Finally, replace the top shelf in your fridge.
Once replaced, we suggest flushing it for a couple of minutes.
You can find more LG fridge filters here