Omnipure Fluoride filter 10″ x 2.5″
Fluoride removal is a important part of having clean drinking water. This cartridge provides the effective removal of 97% of fluoride and other unwanted chemicals within your water supply. It also extends the life of the cartridge, maximizing time between cartridge changes. COLD WATER use only.
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements. Pleated cartridges are particularly useful for low pressure applications such as domestic water supplies.
Manufactured in USA.
Omnipure Fluoride Filter Quick Specs:
- Typical Used in undersink or countertop above sink water filter systems to remove fluoride.
- For: Drinking, Cooking, mixing baby formula (when used with 0.5 micron or smaller carbon block filter), washing fruit and veggies, making ice.
- Impurities Reduction: Only rated for Fluoride
- Capacity: Fluoride reduction 1,900 litres
- Generally replace 12 months
- A good sign to change the filter is If flow drops or taste is affected
- Rated at 5 microns.
- Dimensions are 248mm x 76mm will fit standard 10″ filter housings.
The XF934 cartridge is a very simple way to remove Fluoride from your drinking water. Unlike reverse osmosis systems which waste 4 – 5 litres of water to the drain for each litre of drinking water collected, there is no waste water created with these filters. The Fluoride filter can replace the sediment filter in most standard 10″ twin water filter systems as the first stage before the carbon filter. Also if you have heavy sediment in your water supply it is recommended to have a separate sediment filter before the fluoride filter.
Above all, a micron is short for micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Now that’s a very tiny unit of measure!
The micron rating refers to the distance between pieces of filter media.
This determines the size of particles that the filter will allow to pass through.
In other words the lower the micron level of a filter, the more contaminants it can catch and purify from your water..