Omnipure-K2386-JJ is a carbon/anti scale water cartridge. Very popular for coffee machines and fridges. Also suitable for use in ice makers, refrigerators, drinking fountains or under counter water filtration systems.
This cartridge will not only treat for chlorine but will also inhibit calcium deposits as it is a carbon/polyphosphate cartridge.
Above all, will need replacing every 6months usually 1,000 gallons/4546 Litres
Omnipure-K2386-JJ doesn’t require any fittings or filter housing- just connect 1/4″ John Guest tube to it.
Firstly: Take note on the Flow direction arrow on the filter.
Secondly: Install John Guest fittings and hand tighten.
Thirdly: For quick connect fittings, push into the fitting as far as it goes. The built in mechanism will secure the tubing. Put plumbers tape on the threaded end on the John Guest fittings.
Lastly and most importantly: Flush out the new inline filter for around 10-15 seconds with mains pressure checking for leaks. If leaks occur, check the tightness of tubing and fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily with Quick-Connect fittings
- Significantly reduces chlorine and limescale
- Genuine OEM Product
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)- 125
- Operating Temperature (°C)- 0.6 – 37.8
- Operating Temperature (°F)- 33 – 100
- Flow Rate (litres per minute)- 1.9
- Flow Rate (gallons per minute)- 0.5
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42
You can certainly find other options here