Easy to use and install.
- Patented collet system allows for quick. And easy installation in just a few seconds
- Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter to reduce the chances of a leaky installation
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- Does not remove fluoride
However, For installation on cold water lines only.
- Connections: 1/4″ Female Quick Connect (inlet and outlet)
- Filter Media: Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
Therefore Filter Life: About 1 year depending on local water quality and frequency of use
Omnipure K2540-JJ Slimline Filter Specs
Flow Rate: 5 Gallons Per Minute
Operating Temperature: 40 – 100 F
Function: Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
Service Life: 1 Year
Filter Dimensions: 2″ W X 10″ L
Similarly, check out more slimline filters here
The micron rating refers to the distance between pieces of filter media.
This determines the size of particles that the filter will allow to pass through.
In other words the lower the micron level of a filter. The more contaminants it can catch and purify from your water..