PolySpun 1micron Sediment Filter 10″ x 2.5″
- Size: 10″ x 2.5″ Poly Spun Sediment Filter
- Rating: 1 Micron (Nominal)
- Replace : 6-12 months
- These High Performance sediment cartridges are constructed from Polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously.
- This technique means there is no center core to restrict filter performance.
- The HPF series of Sediment filters are compatible with most liquids. Are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal.
- HPF sediment filters have no chemical residuals, are extremely high performing, and carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement.
The PolySpun 1micron Sediment Filter effectively removes all traces of Gardia, thus allowing you to purchase any micron rating Carbon Filters, because regardless of the micron rating they will ALL extract the chemical elements.
This filter combination is suitable for ALL applications including town water. Also recommended for caravans. It is ideal for caravan applications where there is always an air of uncertainty about the water quality from one destination to the next.
We use these filters-due to high performance -flow rate-load capacity & their inability to grow bacterial slime.