Silver Impregnated Carbon 0.5micron filter. 10″ x 2.5″.
In addition, Made in Thailand. Antimicrobial Protection Carbon Block so the Greatest Chlorine, taste and Odour Removal.
They are Performance tested and verified by Independent laboratory testing. Certified by ISO 9001.
Most importantly, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection of the system.
Therefore filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
So Impregnated with silver for the added benefits of carbon AND the bacteriostatic properties of silver impregnation.
Silver Impregnated Carbon 0.5micron filter Specs
- Made from 100% Coconut Carbon
- High Iodine 1200 for Increased Chemical Reduction
- Effectively Reduces Chlorine, Tastes & Odours
- Nominal Micron Rating 5M
- Silver Impregnated Bacteriostatic Composite Filters
- Ideal for Tank & Bore Water or other Non-Chlorinated Water Supplies
- Over 95% Reduction of VOC’s as tested by WQA
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 & 61
To clarify, a micron is short for micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Now that’s a very tiny unit of measure! The micron rating refers to the distance between pieces of filter media. This determines the size of particles that the filter will allow to pass through. In other words the lower the micron level of a filter, the more contaminants it can catch and purify from your water..