Sink-Faucet Hole Cover – Covers up hole/space where existing tap connection were in your bench/sink.
- Stainless Steel Material.
- Larger in size than tap hole to ensure it covers all tap holes.
- For use where a traditional tap or tap set is replaced by a mixer tap, or if undersink mains filter system is uninstalled and filter system tap is also removed .
- The sink cover plate covers the exposed holes where the tap or taps were previously located.
- Covers most standard size holes.
- Compliments your existing fixtures, and gives an elegant feel to your kitchen.
- Installation – Hand tighten wingnut for ease of tightening. Plate covers hole
Sink-Faucet Hole Cover is used to cover unsightly holes in the sink. When the spray head or soap dispenser is not in use. It features a 3 inch long threaded shank design that require no tools to install. The universal design will fit most standard size sinks holes.