Stainless Steel Gravity Urn is compact, stylish and simple to operate. Above all, comes complete with 2x Ceramic Filter 0.2micron.
Stores 12L and stands 230mm Wide x 580mm High. Packs down within itself to 230mm wide x 360mm high. Making it easy to maneuver around when needed.
Perfect for travelling in locations with an unreliable supply of safe drinking water. It is the ideal solution for providing filtered water. Therefore taking quality with you and have peace of mind that your drinking water is as clean as possible.
It consists of two containers; the upper container is filled manually with untreated water, which then filters into the lower container. Passing through a number of ceramic candles that remove impurities.
Whether in the garden at home or camping with the family, this purifier allows you to take quality, healthy drinking water with you, wherever you go.
The urn can house 1 or 2 ceramic filter candles 5″ inch which will remove fluoride, depending on water quality and fill rates. Whilst removing contaminants, they retain all of the healthy minerals so the whole family can enjoy clean water that’s full of natural goodness. You can replace the filters with just 2 Ceramic Dome Filters but they won’t remove fluoride.
In addition, it Effectively Removes –
Aluminium, Barium, Cadmium, Chlorine, Chromium, Copper, Cryptosporidium & Giardia, Cysts, e. Coli Bacteria, Fluoride, Heavy Metals, Hydrocarbons, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Mercury, Nitrate, PCB’s, Potassium, Radium, Sediment, Dirt & Rust, Selenium, Sodium, Taste & Odour
In other words, a gravity urn filter enables you to have clean filtered drinking water on tap.
- Compact, portable and easy to operate
- Flow rate up to 1 litres per hour*
- Filter output 2,000 litres*
- Gravity fed, no power required
- No mains water supply required
- Long-life filter candles can be cleaned and reused for extended use
- Proven protection against water-borne disease
- Accommodates 2 ceramic filter candles depending on water quality and fill rates
- Removes >99.99% of common contaminants and filters out bacteria, cysts and particles from drinking water
*depending on how many filters are being used is what flow rate it will have