WSL-1 Fridge Filter is a economical alternative substitute of LG from Water Sentinel.
This filter has been independently tested to NSF/ANSI 42 to remove over 97% of chlorine taste and odour.
Made in the U.S.A.
Suitable for Model LT-500P 5231JA2002A. Best to let us know your make and model to be certain it will fit.
- WSL-1 Fridge Filter delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Contains a compressed carbon block
- has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge
- Will reduce chlorine taste and odour that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons (1,136 liters)
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
Flow Rate: .5 gallons per minute (1.89 litres per minute)
Operating Temperature: 33°-100°F (0.6°-38°C)
Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi (207 kPa)
Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
Once replaced, we suggest flushing it for a couple of minutes.
You can find more fridge filters here